
Italian Scrappy Dumpster Cats Jump for Joy
Rende (Italy) - Late in the evening saturday, several of Italy's famous scrappy dumpster cats were said to be making loud noises in the night. Five or six different cats were observed jumping about, meowing loudly, and taunting cars as they drove by. When interviewed, one cat said, "We are scrappy. We are Italian. And we just won our family NCAA Basketball Pool!"
Authorities confirmed that several cats were arrested, but as of this morning charges had yet to be filed.
"I don't know what happened, " said one confused neighbor, "...things seemed to be normal, I saw one cat eating some leftover pasta in the dumpster, and another was eating some rotting pizza, then, all of a sudden, they just started freaking out. It was as if they had won the Mega-Millions lottery."
Another witness was surprised to see a group of cats burning a couch. "I'm originally from Lansing, MI, so I am used to rioting and burning couches, but these cats were out of control," said local resident, Dr. Lynne Gratz. "But these cats are just too much, normally all they do is jump out of dumpsters and surprise me, but last night I couldn't sleep because these cats were partying well into the night. Now excuse me while I go eat this cannoli."
Officials from the Gratz Family Spectacular refused comment. "We in no way condone the actions of our 2012 NCAA basketball pool winner, and the opinions expressed by the Scrappy Italian Dumpster Cats are separate from the pool, its members, and its sponsors," said one official who insisted on anonymity. "We try our best to make this a fun, happy, exercise - but these cats just get too excited."
While the cats partied all night, the following morning was eerily calm, and only one cat was visible to confused bystanders. "I came down here to see some scrappy Italian dumpster cats tearing shit up," said one local boy, "but all I see are empty beer bottles and pizza boxes, these cats are crazy."
Copyright 2012, Associated Press
I can't believe anybody reads this shit. I demand more interesting news stories when I search for "latest dumpster cat headlines." Pathetic.
ReplyDelete